CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey Everyone I Have So Much To Share

Hey everyone I am extremely behind on keeping you posted. Last Thursday I had a theme. It was called "Taking It Back Thursday" I played older songs. I had some great requests and I really enjoyed that show. So this week I did songs that are recent and I called it "What's Hot Thursday" Again a great show and I'm not just saying it because it was my show. It really was a good show. Also today was RU's first battle of the bands. It was so great! I must say there was a lot of talent there. I have become a fan of a band called Under the Indigo Sun, which also happens to be playing at the IBS polooza next week. So stop by and check them out because they are really talented and they make you want to dance! More updates about the palooza will be coming your way so keep checking this blog.

0 comments: