CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Michael Jackson's B'day


Yesterday was Michael's B'day and to celebrate I went to a Michael Jackson tribute artist show. I was very excited since this was the closets for me to get to Michael, on earth at least. I was impressed by the tribute artist Michael Firestone because he did all live vocals and his voice was very pleasing to the ear and even a little similar to Michael's. I had a great time and couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate my idols birthday. Afterward I took two photo's with Michael Firestone and he seems to be a very nice guy and I complimented him on his voice. I have added a video of him doing the song human nature. During the show I thought a lot about how I never saw Michael Jackson grace a stage. It saddened me and at some points during the show I thought about how much I miss him, but I have come to understand that everything happens for a reason. I'm just glad that God allowed us the time we did have with the greatest entertainer he ever created.

0 comments: