CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election Night and The Obama Rally!

Hi Everyone,

It's early Wednesday morning and votes are still being counted. I hope you took the initiative to vote yesterday like I did. Looking at the results, I feel that many people did not though and it saddens me. The republicans are back. This wouldn't bother me so much if I knew that  they wouldn't give Obama a hard time. I hope they will work with him. Anyway, as many of you know, Obama was in Chicago last Saturday and I had the privilege of being there. I have seen Obama twice before this, at the Democratic Convention, and the Presidential Inauguration. This time was different because I was blessed with a ticket and was able to be in the crowd that was around Obama's podium. I felt excited and blessed for the two times that I was in his presence, but not nearly as close. But this time being so close to Obama  was surreal for me. The crowd was so hyped, and a person could really feel  the support that people had for him. I wish more people would take the midterm elections seriously. I know that if the same amount of people who voted during the presidential election voted yesterday, the outcome would have came out differently. Anyway I took some great pictures of our President Barack Obama and I wanted to share a couple of them with you to show you just how close I was to greatness.

0 comments: