CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mary J. Blige Tour Coming Your Way Soon!

Mary J. Blige is going on tour. It is titled:  "Music Saved My Life." (Ain't it the truth!) The tour starts in Atlanta October 2nd. On tour with her will be Jazmen Sullivan (love her!), El Debarge (love him!), and Miguel (he has a song I like). For all you Chi-Town people, she will be here Saturday, Oct. 17th. I like Mary's songs and I think it will be a great show, but I'm not sure if I am going yet. I'm not a huge fan, but I do think she is very talented. I would really like to see El Debarge and Jazmine Sullivan though.  I lost my mind when El was on the BET Awards. Anyway, I believe tickets are on sale, so if you love you some Mary you might want to get them soon.
EL Debarge
Miguel

0 comments: