CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Celebrity Birthdays That Are Today!




Hey Everyone, I thought that I would start giving you info on two celebrities who have a b'day on  each day I can update. Today I have picked actor Chris Tucker, and British Musician Van Morrison. Chris Tucker was born in Georgia on August 31, 1972. He is known for his roles in Friday, the Rush Hour series, and his friendship with Michael Jackson. Tucker started as a comedian on Def-Comedy Jam and never looked back. He is said to be staring in a movie entitled, Mr. S: My Life with Frank Sinatra, which is to be released this year. 


Van Morrison was born on August 31, 1945. Also known as Van the Man, Morrison started his career in the late 1950's. In the 1960's he was the lead singer of the band Them, but he later became a solo artist. His hits include the songs, "Brown Eyed Girl", "Domino",  "Wild Night," and "Someone Like You."Morrison plays a variety of instruments such as the guitar, harmonica, and keyboard. He has won six Grammy Awards, and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame. 

I found some videos of these two guys. I hope you enjoy!
Source: Wikipedia





0 comments: