CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Movies To Checkout Part II

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo: There is so much hype around this movie, but any movie with Daniel Craig in it is a go for me. The movie is a remake of a foreign movie which is based on a book. No offense to American cinema, but sometimes we fail miserably at remakes of foreign films. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is one of the rare times this not true.

Release Date: December 20, 2011


Safe House: Denzel is back! And what do we love more than Denzel?....Bad Denzel! I am quite excited for Safe House. I know this will be good, because I have never seen a disappointing movie with Denzel Washington in it.....Period. I can say that I have seen bad Ryan Reynolds movies, but Denzel cancels that out, so I'm not worried.

Release Date: February 10, 2012


Red Tails: This movie is based on the historic and inspiring Tuskegee Airmen. George Lucas had to fund this movie himself and I am so thankful he did because these men broke racial barriers and other adversities, and they need to be celebrated. Terrance Howard and Ne-yo are a part of the cast.

Release Date: January 20, 2012

0 comments: