CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Movies you should check out!

There are a lot movies coming out, so I thought I would share with you some of the ones I am particularly excited to see. First up.....



The Three Stooges: There's going to be some good slap-stick humor. So if you love that, this is the one for you.

Release Date: April 13, 2012



Mission Impossible 4- Ghost Protocol: I personally love Tom Cruise, so that alone will make me see this movie. Plus the Mission Impossible franchise has not let us down yet, and I hear that this one won't either. The action is supposed to be the "Bomb." Pun intended.

Release Date: December 21, 2011


A Thousand Words: I love Eddie Murphy as well, but I will admit that he has been in a funk lately. Tower Heist did fairly well so I think it's good that he is piggy backing on it's success. He was funny in it, which made me happy because I was worried that he wouldn't be. He needs something else since he isn't hosting the Oscars...rolls eyes. I am hopeful for this movie. I'm hoping Eddie comes through with this one.

Release Date: March 23, 2012




0 comments: